Lake Twp. – Gary W. Green, 20, Helena, was charged April 21 with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, domestic violence, resisting arrest, aggravated trespassing, and criminal damage after a disturbance at a residence in the 3000 block of Eastpointe Drive.
• Randall Houghtalling, 28, Northwood, was charged April 22 with obstructing official business after a disturbance at a residence in the 3000 block of Laketon Terrace.
• Elaine K. Covert, 48, was charged April 18 with assault after a disturbance at residence in the 28000 block of E. Broadway.
• Rebecca A. Claugh, 49, was charged April 19 at the Super 8 Motel with criminal damage, tampering with evidence, assault, theft, resisting arrest, and falsification. Police said she falsely reported a rape.
• A resident of the 29000 block of Pemberville Road on April 25 reported cash missing from a travel trailer parked in the driveway.
• A resident of the 5000 block of Moline-Martin Road April 23 reported a debit card had been stolen after receiving bills for six purchases made in New York.
• A resident of the 1000 block of Millbury Road reported on April 19 that jewelry was missing.
• Two juniper bushes were reported missing April 18 by the Woodville Road Nursery.