Lake Twp. Clayton E. Black, 51, Northwood, was charged Aug. 8 with disrupting public service, inducing panic, using a weapon while intoxicated, and domestic violence after an incident at a Lakepointe Drive residence.
• Monmeta Z. Wilson, 46, was charged Aug. 6 with telephone harassment.
• A 1998 Pontiac was reported stolen Aug. 6 from a Walbridge Road business.
• Donovan J. Estrada, 30, was charged Aug. 4 with domestic violence.
• CDs, a cell phone charger, and an IPod were reported stolen Aug. 3 from two vehicles parked at a Hakes Road residence.
• A resident of the 4600 block of Williston reported Aug. 4 that someone had broken into his home and took an Oldsmobile Bravada, and IPod, and laptop.
• A stereo was reported stolen Aug. 3 from a vehicle parked at the 1300 block of Pemberville Road.
• A resident of the 5200 block of Ayers Road on Aug. 4 reported the theft of a stereo from a vehicle.