The Press Newspaper

Toledo, Ohio & Lake Erie

The Press Newspaper

The Press Newspaper


Benton Township
9-16-13 Theresa J. Leanard to Edward Christ Engelman, 17978 West Moline Martin Road, $65,000.

Bay Township
9-20-13 Douglas W. and Kandy K. Schnell to Grant S. and Audrey L. Davis, 645 South Fostoria Road, $158,000.

Clay Township
9-18-13 Jean M. Moser to Dan R. Ullom, 23706 West Meadow Drive, $63,800.

Catawba Township
9-16-13 Roger J. Frazier to Susanne G. Ray, 5239 East Buchanan Street, $80,000.

9-18-13 Jane Baker to Foxhaven Marina, Inc., 0 Island Circle, vacant land $400,000.

9-19-13 Sunshine Land II, LLC to Philip M. and Deborah A. Wierzba, 2779B Canterbury Circle, $274,635.

Danbury Township
9-16-13 Scott A. and Carol A. Miesle to Gregory L. and Jennifer J. Green, 340 North Sackett Road, $145,000.

9-18-13 McEndeavor LTD to West Harbor Lagoons, 0 Buck Road 5.2303 acres, $475,000.

Marblehead Corp
9-17-13 Michael C. Watson et al to David and Linda Loudenslagel, 123 Glacial Lane 3B, $374,000.

Harris Township
9-18-13 Jerry Lohr and Lynda Porter to Marcus J. Albright, 17821 West State Route 105, $85,500

Port Clinton Corp.
9-16-13 Joshua N. and Tiffany L. barnhill to Matthew J. and Abby K. Abernathy, 711 Grant Street, $188,500.

9-18-13 Richard L. Hood to Fred G. Daniel Jr. and Debra K. Graham, 1801 East Perry Street, #17, $199,625.

Put In Bay Village School
9-16-13 Joanne L. McCollister to Jon D. McCollister, Lots 9 & 10 Anglerest Sub, $200,000.

Salem Township
9-16-13 Windseed Capital Management, LLC to Shelia J. Seward and Britt D. Malin, 9428 West State Route 163, $100,000.

9-17-13 Federal National Mortgage Association to Michael R. Lalonde Jr. and Robin L. Lalonde, 9651 moonlight Bay Lane West, $168,000.


gun control

Should the U.S. tighten gun control laws in the wake of the mass shootings in Las Vegas?
1474607753 [{"id":"212","title":"No. Criminals will still find a way to get their hands on guns.","votes":"519","pct":51.34,"type":"x","order":"1","resources":[]},{"id":"213","title":"No. Guns don't shoot people. People shoot people.","votes":"462","pct":45.7,"type":"x","order":"2","resources":[]},{"id":"214","title":"Yes. There should be more background checks to examine someone's mental state.","votes":"30","pct":2.97,"type":"x","order":"3","resources":[]}] ["#194e84","#3b6b9c","#1f242a","#37414a","#60bb22","#f2babb"] sbar 160 160 /component/communitypolls/vote/80-gun-control No answer selected. Please try again. Thank you for your vote. Answers Votes ...