Lake Twp. – Police charged Brenda K. Garza, 25, Toledo, with telephone harassment on Sept. 9.
• Steven C. Begley, 41, Philadelphia, Pa. was charged with criminal trespassing, aggravated menacing, and disorderly conduct Sept. 8, Police said he was repeatedly told to leave the McDonalds Restaurant on I-280 .
• A 15-year-old male was charged Sept. 6 after a Lakeview Drive resident, who is related to the youth, reported missing jewelry and a hand gun.
• A compound bow, tool box, and power tools were reported stolen Sept. 8 from a garage in the 26000 block of East Broadway.
• A saw was reported stolen from a garage Sept 7 in the 6000 block of Fremont Pike.
• A stereo and keys were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 28000 block of Hille Drive.