The Press Newspaper
OREGON – An unknown suspect attempted to enter a home in the 3000 block of Camelot Drive through an unlocked window on July 17.
• An unknown suspect removed a screen from a window in a home in the 5900 block of Sugarbush Road on July 19 but did not gain entry.
• An unknown suspect broke into a house through a window in the 3100 block of Camelot Drive and took $100 from a wallet in July 17.
• An unknown suspect pried a rear door to gain access to Tan Pro, 3555 Navarre Avenue, and take cash, on July 16.
• An unknown suspect broke a lock on a shed in the 1500 block of Forester Drive on July 16 to gain access and take a table saw.
• An unknown suspect pried a Masterlock from a shed door in the 1400 block of Reswick Drive to make entry on July 15. Nothing was taken.
• An unknown suspect on June 18 gained entry to a porch in the 3000 block of Navarre Avenue and took two bikes, which were later found.
• Unknown suspects tried to enter a home on Ponderosa Drive through a back door on June 25. Entry was not made.
• Prescription medication, CDs, and an MP3 player were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 3000 block of Navarre Avenue on June 27.
• An unknown suspect cut a screen in the 6600 block of Corduroy Road on June 27, freed the door lock to a home and took various tools.
• An unknown suspect pried a lock off a garage in the 1900 block of Metz and took a grill, laptop, TV, weedwacker and DS on June 27.
• A girl’s bike was found in a parking lot in the 3000 block of Navarre Avenue on June 25.
• Unknown suspects forced the door to a garage open in the 4300 block of Bay Shore Road, stole copper wire and steel shelving, on June 25.
• A bookbag, cash and prescription drugs were stolen from a car in the 2700 block of Eastmoreland Drive on June 25.
• Someone stole lottery tickets and cashed them in while working at a Marathon station on Woodville Road on April 16.
• A laptop, GPS, and cologne were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 140 block of Goodrich Street on June 25.
• A driver’s license, cash and a GPS were stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Taylor Road on July 3.
• An unknown suspect broke out windows and flattened tires to a vehicle in the 1100 block of S. Wheeling Street on July 4.
• An unknown suspect took two envelopes containing cash from a garage in the 3900 block of Pickle Road on July 1.
• An unknown suspect stole concrete lions from a front yard in the 2900 block of Springtime Drive on June 30.
• Currency and a DVD player were stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Taylor Road on July 2.
• An unknown suspect damaged a vehicle with a brick on S. Whittlesey Avenue on July 15.
• Men’s black wallet found in the roadway on N. Curtice Road on July 16.
• An unknown suspect broke into unlocked vehicles in the 2800 block of Worth Street on July 19 and took cash and a stereo.
• Two bikes were found on Mambrino-Pickle roads on July 19.