Lake Twp. – Michael R. Anzaldua, 20, Millbury, was charged Aug. 31 with possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
• James Wilkerson, 58, Taylor, Mich., was charged Aug. 30 with criminal trespassing at the Petro Truckstop.
• A resident of the 28000 block of Main Street on Aug. 31 reported the theft of a generator. Value $6,000.
• Dakota M. Rugg, 18, was charged with drug paraphernalia Aug. 26 after a traffic stop.
• Christian D. Harris, 26, Walbridge, was charged Aug. 29 with domestic violence, obstructing official business, and resisting arrest after allegedly threatening his roommate.
• A resident of the 1300 block of Railroad Street on Aug. 26 reported the unauthorized use of a credit card.