Lake Twp. – Monmeta Z. Wilson, 46, was charged with telephone harassment July 28 after allegedly calling a resident of the Owens Lake Apartments.
• Wendell F. Moore, 49, S. Carolina, was charged with theft July 30 after allegedly stealing two hot dogs from the Pilot truckstop.
• A resident of the 10000 block of Lakehurst Drive on July 30 reported the theft of a bicycle.
• A resident of the 4000 block of Walbridge Road on July 29 reported the theft of a .32 caliber handgun.
• David S. Broadway, 32, Millbury, was charged Aug. 1 with criminal damage.
• A resident of the 4000 block of Frey Road on Aug. 2 reported the theft of a car stereo.
• A dart board, cash, and music system were reported stolen Aug. 2 from Pub 51, Woodville Road.