Lake Twp. – Police charged Brandi Orlando, 33, and Christine Burlew, 34, with disorderly conduct July 10 after a disturbance at a Lakepointe Drive residence.
• The Pilot truckstop on July 11 reported a scam theft of $150.
• An organizer of a tornado relief fundraiser reported the theft of prescription pills during the Sept. 11 event.
• A Laketon Terrace resident on July 11 filed a phone harassment complaint.
• A resident of Elizabeth Drive on July 13 reported a burglary. A diamond ring and eight $2 bills were reported missing. Police said there were signs of forced entry.
• A 16-year-old female was charged with disorderly conduct July 13 after an incident at a Front Street residence.