Lake Twp. – A resident of the Owens Lake apartment complex May 20 reported the theft of a laptop computer, two flat screen TVs, and video games.
• Terry L. Hymore, 49, Luckey, was charged May 23 with disorderly conduct after allegedly making threats to a clerk at the Fuel Mart convenience store.
• A resident of the 4000 block of Walbridge Road May 22 reported the theft of power tools from a garage.
• The Pilot service station on May 20 reported a drive-off theft of $24.77 worth of fuel.
• An employee of the Eagle Truck Wash on May 24 reported a cell phone had been stolen.
• A semi-trailer carrying cherries was reported stolen May 25 from a parking lot of the Petro Truckstop.
• Two trailers parked in a lot at the Travel Center of America, LIbbey Road, were set on fire May 20. Police suspect arson.