Written by Press Staff Writer
May 20, 2010
Lake Twp. – Marcie Firstenberger, Oak Harbor, was charged May 18 with possession of heroin after a traffic stop.
• Three men were charged May 13 with criminal trespassing and other offenses after a truck driver from El Paso reported the theft of $800 from his wallet at the Pilot Truckstop. Kahn Fredrick was also charged with hazing and Adam Smith was charged with complicity. They are from Cincinnati, O. Mark Burgin, Reading, O., was also charged with robbery.
• Steven Reyher, Northwood, was charged May 16 with possession of drugs after his vehicle was stopped for having expired plates.
• The Fuel Mart store, Libbey Road, on April 28 reported the theft of an 18-pack of Coors beer by two men.
• A resident of the 1200 block of Cherry Street in Millbury on May 14 reported his house and vehicle had been hit by paint balls.
• Gregory S. Freeman, Allentown, Pa., was charged May 14 with the theft of a hamburger from the Pilot Truckstop.
• Michael Rosentreter, Kingston Heights, Ind., was charged May 14 with illegal dumping after a salt substance was dumped at a business in the 6300 block of Commodore Drive.