Lake Twp. – Carla J. Frent, 28, Oregon, was charged with criminal trespassing April 26 after allegedly refusing to leave the Petro Stopping Center where she formerly worked.
• Robin McBride, 44, Toledo, was charged April 23 with possession of drug paraphernalia and Jennifer Critchley, 48, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments after a traffic stop.
• George Price, 47, Toledo, was charged with breaking and entering April 23 after reportedly breaking into a residence in the 26000 block of Luckey Road.
• A GPS navigation system was reported stolen April 22 from a vehicle parked at an Owen Road residence. A GPS system was also reported stolen April 21 from a vehicle parked on Owen.
• A laptop was reported stolen April 25 from a truck parked at the Flying J Truckstop.
• A business on State Route 795 on April 27 reported the theft of a lawnmower.