Lake Twp. –Patrick J. Willhauck, 39, Northwood, was charged April 4 with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after police received a report of a disorderly male at the Super 8 Motel, Latcha Road.
• A 17-year-old male was charged April 3 with criminal mischief after a resident reported someone threw eggs on a car in the 3000 block of Lakepointe Drive.
• A 14-year-old male was charged April 6 with domestic violence after police responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 6000 block of Emch Road.
• A 13-year-old male and 14-year-old male were charged with ethnic intimidation March 31 after allegedly making threats at Lake High School.
• A resident of the 5000 block of Moline-Martin Road April 2 reported the theft of $2,000 worth of lawn furniture.
• Jesse D. Catlett, 47, Virginia, was charged with theft April 1 after allegedly trying to steal a light from the Pilot Truckstop.
• A 13-year-old male was charged with theft after allegedly taking an I-Pod from someone at Lake High School.
• A set of keys was found March 31 along Lemoyne Road near Lake High School.
• Selena J. Bermejo, 36, Northwod, was charged April with disorderly conduct.