Lake Twp. – Jeremy M. Oats, 20, Toledo, was charged Jan. 6 with theft and receiving stolen property after allegedly leaving the Flying J Truckstop without paying for gasoline.
• William R. Weaver, 20, Perrysburg, was charged Jan. 8 with offenses involving underage persons after police allegedly found him drinking alcohol.
• James E. Doherty, 43, was charged Jan. 6 with violating a protection order. Police said he tried to contact his ex-wife.
• A fuel filter and carton of cigarettes were reported stolen Jan. 7 from a vehicle parked on William Drive.
• An air compressor and binoculars were reported stolen Jan. 8 from a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 6000 block of Fremont Pike.
• A resident of the 29000 block of E. Broadway Jan. 11 told police he lost about $3,150 in an internet scam.