Lake Twp. – David J. Engelhardt, 45, Toledo, was charged Nov. 13 with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after police responded to a trespassing complaint in the 26000 block of E. Broadway.
• A 13-year-old female was charged Nov. 17 with domestic violence after her mother filed a complaint.
• A Clover Lane resident on Nov. 13 reported the theft of a cell phone.
• Daniel Zunk, 27, Oak Harbor, was charged Nov. 10 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Casey L. Race, 35, Fremont, was charged with Nov. 5 with drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop.
• A resident in the 4000 block of Genoa Road on Nov. 5 reported a window in a pole barn had been smashed. Nothing was reported missing.
• Raymond M. Barrow, 33, Walbridge, was charged Nov. 7 obstructing official business and resisting arrest at the Owens Lake apartments.
• A resident in the 3000 block of Lakepointe Drive reported Nov. 3 someone had thrown mustard on her vehicle. On Nov. 7, the same resident reported someone had attempted to kick in her door, damaging the jamb.
• Allen M. Giles, 25, Elmore, was charged Nov. 1 with possession of drugs after a traffic stop.