Written by Press Staff Writer
September 17, 2009
Crime log – Troy C. Manning, 33, Walbridge, was charged with burglary and possession of drugs Sept. 13 after allegedly breaking into a residence in the 3000 block of Ayers Road. Police said the victim was known to Manning.
• Brennen C. Brooks, 19, Maumee, was charged Sept. 10 with criminal damage after he allegedly ran over some trees with his vehicle at the Owens Lake Apartments complex.
•Silver coins, a bottle of water, and ball cap were reported stolen Sept. 11 from a home in the 27000 block of Luckey Road.
• Two 17-year-old males were charged with theft and underage consumption Sept. 10 at the 3000 block of Eastpointe Drive.
• A GPS unit was reported stolen Sept. 15 from a truck parked at the Super 8 Motel.
• A pick-up truck that had been reported stolen in Sandusky County was recovered Sept. 15.
• Diesel fuel valued at $549 was reported stolen in a drive-off incident Sept. 12 at the Petro Truckstop.
• The Pilot service station on Sept. 13 reported a drive-off theft of $8.62 worth of gasoline.
Lake Twp. – Police plan to charge a Perrysburg man with burglary after he allegedly entered a Lakeview Drive residence and removed a phone.
A warrant was issued for Michael A. Pegish, 38, after the incident on Sept. 7. A warrant for his arrest had been previously issued in Lucas County on a different matter.
• A semi-trailer containing 44,000 pounds of frozen turkeys was reported stolen Sept. 7 from a truckstop on Latcha Road.
• Thomas R. Cooley, 27, Genoa, was charged Sept. 6 with obstructing official business after police responded to a call from a woman of an unwanted male in her home.
• Two windows were reported shattered Sept. 5 at the Marco’s Pizza on Woodville Road. Value $2,000.
• Gary L. Isbell, 53, Curtice, was charged Sept. 1 with violating a protection order after allegedly sending letters to his ex-wife. The letters reportedly said he would not pay support for her unless she dropped charges against him.