Written by Press Staff Writer
July 16, 2009
Lake Twp. – A 15-year-old juvenile was charged July 4 with theft after allegedly taking a family member’s vehicle without permission from a Plumey Road residence.
• A vehicle parked in the 6000 block of Commodore Drive was damaged July 4 by someone who poured a powder in the gas tank and bent a cooling hose.
• Paul E. Sharp, 41, Toledo, was charged July 3 with endangering children, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, and violating a prohibition against consumption.
• Dennis T. Schwamberger, 48, Millbury, was charged July 3 with assault after an incident at a Railroad Street business. He was arrested again July 9 and charged with felonious assault after an incident at a Circle Drive residence.
• Jacab T. Sample, 19, Millbury, was charged July 12 and charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop.
• An X-box was reported stolen July11 from an apartment at the Owens Lake complex.
• A resident of the 1000 block of Pemberville Road reported July 12 a flat tire and smashed windshield.