Written by Press Staff Writer
Thursday, 04 June 2009 12:14
Lake Twp. – A 24-foot extension ladder was reported stolen May 28 from WoJo’s Heating & Air Conditioning, 5523 Woodville Rd.
• Edward Moore, 35, Northwood, was charged May 28 with assault after an incident at the Eastpointe on the Mall subdivision.
• Jill Delventhal, 32, of the 3000 block of Eastpointe Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct June 2 and 3.
• Jose A. Quezada, 26, Genoa, was charged June 2 with possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
• A Sony stereo was reported stolen May 28 from a vehicle parked in the 6000 block of Owens Lake Drive.
• A mailbox at a residence in the 27000 block of Lemoyne Road was reported damaged on May 30.
Pemberville – The police department is asking for the public’s help in locating suspects responsible for dumping brush, trash, and grass clippings on village property behind houses in the 300 block of East Front St.
Police are also looking for a white or gray vehicle involved in a hit and run incident around May 22 near the Union Bank on East Front Street.
Persons with information should call police at (419) 287-3250. If the tip leads to the arrest and conviction of the suspects callers will be eligible for a reward of up to $500.