Lake Twp. – A resident of the Owens Lake apartment complex on May 8 reported the theft of cash and a laptop computer from a bedroom.
• Jill Delventhal, 32, Northwood, was charged with menacing May 8 after refusing to leave a residence in the 3000 block of Eastpointe Drive.
• Earl H. Weidner, 32, Perrysburg, was charged May 8 with using a weapon while intoxicated and disorderly conduct.
• Samir Delank, 24, Oregon, was charged May 10 with burglary and disrupting public service. Police said he kicked in the door of an acquaintance at the 3000 block of Eastpointe Drive and broke a cell phone.
• Nathan P. Molnar, 27, Perrysburg, was charged May 11 with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop near the intersection of State Route 795 and I-280.
• A business in the 3000 block of Moline-Martin Road on May 10 reported the theft of a CB radio and GPS unit from a truck.