The Press Newspaper
Ottawa County shows its support for crime victims
Theodore L. Robinson, 40, was charged with failure to comply with an order of a police officer, receiving stolen property, theft, driving under suspension, and having an open container in the vehicle.
Police said the pursuit reached speeds in the 70s and Mr. Robinson was in a rental truck.
• The Flying J Truckstop April 8 reported the theft of audio books valued at $213.
• Someone on April 9 shot paintballs at a building on Owens Lake Drive.
• Police on April 10 received a complaint someone had thrown rocks at a ticket window at the Millbury Fire Hall.
• A resident of the 3000 block of Lakepointe Drive on April 12 reported someone had thrown eggs at her vehicle.
• A Bobcat loader was reported stolen April 13 from a business in the 29000 block of Luckey Road.
• About $5,000 was reported stolen April 12 from a safe in a residence in the 3000 block of Libbey Road.
• The Flying J Truckstop on April 12 reported the drive-off theft of $542 worth of diesel fuel.
• A CB radio was reported stolen April 14 from a business in the 3600 block of Rockland Drive.