The Press Newspaper
OREGON – An unknown suspect entered a home in the 400 block of S. Fargo St. in an unknown manner on Dec. 9 and took unknown items.
• Unknown suspect(s) damaged door/lock to gain access to a home in the 4600 block of Pickle Rd. on Dec. 8.
• Scripts, a ring and a computer were stolen from a home in the 3000 block of Eastmoreland Dr., after an unknown suspect kicked in the door to gain access on Dec. 9.
• Unknown suspect(s) forced entry to a home in the 400 block of Sewell Dr. and took multiple pieces of jewelry on Dec. 18.
• Unknown suspect(s) broke into a home in the 2800 block of Oakdale Ave. and took an X-Box, games and jewelry on Dec. 11.
• Unknown suspect(s) took six 55 gallon barrels from the road at 40 S. Wheeling St. on Dec. 10.
• Unknown suspect(s) put screws/nails on the roadway at 50 N. Lallendorf Rd. on Dec. 11.
• A ladder and aluminum gutters were stolen from a yard in the 600 block of Grasser St. on Nov. 30.
• Unknown suspect used bolt cutters to cut a hole in a fence at Stop N Stor Storage Center, 645 Earlwood Ave., on Dec. 6.
• Unknown suspect(s) cut a fence to Oregon Storage, 2701 Navarre Ave., and entered several storage units. An electric bike was taken.
• Unknown suspect(s) entered a locked fenced in area in the 600 block of Millard Ave., and took several auto parts on Dec. 8.
• An unknown suspect committed wire fraud against a woman in the 800 block of S. Wynn Rd., after the suspect called her on Dec. 9 and told her she owed taxes and had to transfer the money ASAP. She did so.
No results found.