Lake Twp. – A 42-inch television, laser printer, i-Phone and firearm were reported stolen Dec. 6 from a residence in the 3300 block of Walbridge Road.
• A resident of the 26000 block Lemoyne Road on Dec. 9 reported someone obtained her credit card number and unauthorized purchases.
• Charles Babcock, 20, Northwood, was charged Dec. 9 with disorderly conduct after police received a report he was spreading artificial blood around a residence.
• Christina Myrice, 36, Millbury, was charged Dec. 9 with inducing panic.
• Thomas R. Switzer, 22, Perrysburg, was charged Dec. 8 with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia and having an open container in a vehicle after a traffic stop.
• Scott M. Honsberger, 28, Millbury, was charged with escape Dec. 7 after he reportedly fled from a patrol vehicle when police executed an arrest warrant.
• Kenneth L. Watt, 25, Toledo, was charged Dec. 6 with obstructing official business after giving police false personal information following a vehicular accident.
• Five teens were charged with underage consumption Dec. 6 during a traffic stop: Jalen S. Dancer, 18, Perrysburg; Clayton R. Vandevoorde, 19, Perrysburg; Alexander Lantz, 18, Perrysburg; Kole G. Patterson, 19, Perrysburg, and Jyscinda L. Kendall, 18, Bryan, O. were charged.