Lake Twp. – Eric Insco, 29, Northwood, was charged Dec. 1 with disorderly conduct and domestic violence after a disturbance at a residence at the Eastpointe on the Mall subdivision.
• Stephen M. Romstadt, 44, Northwood, was charged Nov. 30 with criminal trespassing and aggravated menacing and Dylan Romstadt, 21, Northwood, was charged with criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct after a disturbance at a residence in the 29000 block of E. Broadway.
• A resident of the 1500 block of Owen Road told police Nov. 28 that someone obtained her credit card number and made an unauthorized purchase.
• A resident of the 28000 block of E. Broadway on Nov. 28 reported that someone removed a front tire and spare tire from a vehicle parked in the driveway.
• A resident of the 26000 block of E. Broadway made unauthorized purchases after obtaining his credit card number.
• A desk top computer was reported stolen Dec. 2 from a residence in the 3600 block of Eastpointe Drive.