The Press Newspaper
LakeTwp. – A resident of the 200 block of Lakeview Drive on Nov. 25 reported someone removed a Roadmaster mountain bike from the residence.
• A resident of the 1200 block of S. Railroad Street on Nov. 23 reported someone removed four tires from his Chevrolet Suburban while it was parked in the driveway.
• A resident of the 27000 block of Swartzwalder Road on Nov. 22 reported someone obtained her credit card number and made an unauthorized purchase.
• A Toledo resident on Nov. 21 reported someone removed jewelry she owned from a residence in the 28000 Center Street.
• A driver reported the theft of 30 gallons of diesel fuel Nov. 21 from a truck parked at Libbey Road truckstop.
• Police cited George K. Campbell, 65, OakHarbor, with having an open container Nov. 23 in his vehicle.
• Zachary A, Moore, 22, Toledo, was charged Nov. 23 with disorderly conduct after a disturbance at an apartment complex in the 6000 block of Lakeshore Drive.
• David A. Martin, 28, Elmore, was charged Nov. 20 with five counts of possession of drugs after a traffic stop.
• Allante Colvin, 19, Walbridge, was charged with falsification Nov. 28 after filing a report of a stolen vehicle.
• David W. Baker, 29, Kentucky, was charged Nov. 22 with theft and disorderly conduct after a disturbance at the Flying J Truckstop.