Lake Twp. – A resident of the 4100 block of Hakes Road reported Nov. 14 that someone entered her home through the garage and removed a purse, leaf blower, cooler, a hat and gas can.
• A resident of the 200 block of Lakeview Drive Nov. 16 reported someone removed a boys BMX bicycle from her property.
• A resident of the 2900 block of Ayers Road on Nov. 19 reported someone removed a 42-inch flat screen TV from her home.
• Police charged Frank H. Thompson, 52, Walbridge, Nov. 19 with violating a protection order and making false alarms.
• Three women were charged with disorderly conduct and offenses involving underage persons at the Petro Truckstop. Jasmine F. Zapata, 18, Toledo, Alicia S. Ortega, 19, Harbor View, and Mercedes R. Zapata, 19, Martin were charged after a disturbance at a rest room, police said. Jasmine was also charged with driving under the influence.
• Mason T. Andrews, 18, Toledo, was charged Nov. 15 was charged with underage consumption at the Owens Lake apartment complex.
Wood County Sheriff reports
• A burglary at a residence in the 6000 block of Alexander Road in Pemberville was reported Nov 16. The resident said at about 11 p.m. the night before she noticed rolled and loose coins missing. The home had been unoccupied between noon and 4 p.m. Total loss is about $200.
• A resident of the 100 block of Elmore Road in Pemberville reported on Nov. 12 that she received a call from a man saying she needed to turn her computer on so he could repair it remotely. She declined and said the computer hadn’t been on for a month. Her caller ID indicated a call from Washington.