The Press Newspaper
Lake Twp. – A rash of thefts from residences were reported recently to police:
• A Woodlake Boulevard resident on July 11 reported someone took cash from his residence.
• A resident of the 3000 block of Latcha Road on July 14 reported someone entered his garage and took power tools, an air compressor, a power washer, a vehicle jack, and a ladder.
• A resident of the 3700 block of Lakepointe Drive on July 16 reported someone forced their way through the front door and took a cable box, TV power cords, and video games.
• A resident of the 29000 block of Pemberville Road on July 16 reported the theft of aluminum siding, duct work, and old computer parts from behind her garage.
• Household items and cash were reported stolen July 17 from a resident of the 29000 block of Owens Court.
• Three drivers also reported thefts of fuel and other items from their trucks while parked at area truckstops.
• A GPS unit and CB radio were reported stolen July 11 by a driver parked at the Petro Truckstop. A vent window was broken to gain access.
• Gasoline was reported siphoned July 10 at the Sunoco service station from a truck.
• Someone broke a side vent window of a truck parked July 16 at the Petro Truckstop and removed a GPS unit.
• Two tires were slashed on a vehicle parked July 9 at a residence in the 5000 block of Walbridge Road.
• Timothy A. Berger, 21, Holland, O., was charged July 11 with criminal damage and trespassing after reportedly damaging a field along Bradner Road.
No results found.