The Press Newspaper
Lake Twp. – Four persons have been arrested after being caught entering the Lake-Wood Edison facility on Lemoyne Road.
Police said the four were caught about 12:26 a.m. on April 3 and that copper had been removed from the site on March 30.
• Jason E. Smart, 34, Kingston Avenue, Toledo, was charged with railroad vandalism, trespassing, interference, and complicity to breaking and entering.
• Melissa J. Smart, 28, Berry Street, Toledo, was charged with complicity to breaking and entering, and possession of drugs.
• Sarah Z. Smith, 34, Parker Avenue, Toledo, was charged with complicity.
Anderson, Jason Smart, and Melissa Smart were placed in the Wood County Jail on bond. Smith received an own recognizance bond.
• About 85 gallons of diesel fuel were removed from a truck parked at the Petro Truckstop on March 31.
• Two Bridgestone tires were reported stolen March 31 from a display at the Petro Truckstop.
• An emergency medical service diagnostic kit was reported stolen April 1 from a vehicle parked at a Laketon Terrace residence.
• A power tool kit, camera, rotary hammer, and impact drill were reported stolen March 31 from a Woodville Road business.
• Police charged Brandon A. Cruz, 20, Walbridge, with inducing panic, obstructing official business, menacing, disorderly conduct, and offenses involving underage persons on March 29 after a disturbance at the Owens Lake Apartment complex.
No results found.