The Press Newspaper
OREGON - Someone paid for materials at Menards, 3109 Brown Road, with a forged $20 bill, then fled, on March 5.
• A bag, jeans, and motor cycle equipment were found in the 1100 block of S. Wheeling Street after falling off of a motorcycle on March 8.
• Unknown suspect(s) used an unknown object to damage multiple mailboxes in the 5000 and 6000 blocks of Seaman Street on March 9.
• Someone took rear license plates from vehicles in the 2100 block of Oakdale Avenue on March 9.
• Four unknown suspects approached a male and begin punching in him the face in the 2900 block of Starr Avenue on March 10.
• Unknown suspects struck someone from behind as he walked out of a bar in the 3100 block of Navarre Avenue on March 10.
• Unknown suspect(s) cut hole in front gate in the 3800 block of York St., on March 8 and took various tools from a storage container.
• Someone forced open a door on S. Norden Street and ransacked home looking for paperwork on March 8.
• An unknown suspect called a woman in the 600 block of Ansonia Street and talked her into giving access to her computer on Feb. 1.
• An unknown male left Walmart, 3721 Navarre Avenue, concealing a tablet and left store without paying on March 19.
• An unknown suspect left Walmart, 3721 Navarre Avenue, with a cart full of Apple ipods and other Apple products on March 19.
• Three unknown suspects concealed computers and camera system and left Walmart, 3721 Navarre Avenue, without paying, on March 19.
• The door to a house in the 6100 block of Cedar Point Road on March 21 was damaged when officers forced entry to check safety.
• An unknown suspect called a home in the 3300 block of Stafford Drive on March 26 and threatened to harm the victim and victim’s family.
• Unknown suspect(s) took medications from a secured nurse’s cart at the Arbors at Oregon, 904 Isaac Streets Drive, on March 13.
• An air conditioning unit was stolen from a house in the 2500 block of Olivewood Avenue on March 16.
• Someone stole the copper flashing from the back side of Cousino’s Steakhouse, Woodville Road, on March 18.
• An unknown suspect slashed someone’s arm with a box cutter in the 1500 block of Sunshine Street on March 18.
• A pink girls bike was found leaning up against McDonalds, 2908 Navarre Avenue, on March 19.
• A male and female were sitting in a sunroom in the 600 block of Anmarie Ct. on March 17 when a bullet shattered the window behind them.
• An unknown suspect posing as the victim’s grandson talked the victim, in the 500 block of S. Fargo Street, into sending $2,500 to the Phillipines on March 14.
• Someone in the 3100 block of Starr Avenue left their keys in their car, which was stolen, then recovered by the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office with crash damage on March 15.
• Someone entered an unlocked apartment in the 2800 block of Pickle Road on March 15 and stole a Play Station 3 on March 15.
No results found.