The Press Newspaper
New director, location
The foundation also has a new office, located at 1247 Napoleon St. in Fremont.
Established in 1998 by members of the community, the foundation’s mission is to improve the quality of life for those who live and work in Sandusky County. The organization works to build a permanent endowment used to support a variety of charitable programs to address the current and emerging needs of local residents. Recent awards include the American Red Cross, Buckeye Council Campfire USA, Fremont Parks and Recreation, Goodwill Industries, Humane Society, Village of Lindsey, Memorial Hospital, Sandusky County Children Services and WSOS Community Action.
Donors may designate gifts through the foundation that benefit the community in areas such as education, social services, physical and mental health, natural resources, neighborhood and urban affairs, and the arts.
The party will be held July 28 from 4 to 10 p.m. at Oak Shade Grove, near the clubhouse. Admission is $20 per person, payable at the door, which includes dinner and the opportunity to socialize with friends and classmates. A cash bar will be available.
He told the trustees he has relatives buried at the cemetery on Walbridge Road, including a son.
No results found.