Lake Twp. – Arrests have been made in two recent burglary cases in the township. Jayson M. Lewis, 28, Toledo, was charged with burglary May 8. Police said he was involved in an April 28 burglary of a Libbey Road residence.
James Drinkwater, 22, Louisville, Ky., was charged May 8 in connection with a burglary of an Ayers Road residence.
• Christopher Slade, 35, Houston, Texas was charged May 12 with criminal trespassing and possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Police said he was on railroad property near East Broadway when charged.
• Robert Bortels, 46, Walbridge, was charged with criminal trespassing and Charles Ash, 33, Genoa, was charged with criminal damage and criminal trespassing May 10. Police said they were on private property in the 5000 block of Wagner Road when arrested.
• Roger Newman, 32, Toledo, was charged May 9 with theft at the Pilot Truckstop. Police said Newman, an employee of Pilot, was trying to steal a GPS unit and CB radio.
• Jacob M. Hernandez, 18, was charged May 5 with assault. Police said the incident occurred at a residence in the 27000 block of Southpointe Drive.
• Barbara J. McCrave, 69, was charged May 13 with domestic violence.