Great Decisions 2014 – a series of informative and educational discussions on a variety of national and international topics – will kick off Saturday, Jan. 25.
The series will meet six consecutive weeks from 9:30-11 a.m. at the Wood County Senior Center, 305 N. Main St., Bowling Green.
During the sessions, Bowling Green State University professors will enlighten participants with up-to-date information on worldly topics. There will also be an opportunity for questions and answers following each discussion session.
The series is co-sponsored by the American Association of University Women, Bowling Green Women’s Club and The Wood County Committee on Aging, Inc.
Registration is required due to limited seating. Manuals, which are not required, will be made available through advance ordering and payment (on or before Jan. 25). Manuals are not required.
The presentation schedule includes:
• Jan. 25 – “Defense Technology,” presented by Dr. Stefan Fritsch.
• Feb. 1 – “China’s Foreign Policy,” presented by Dr. Wally and Dr. Diane Pretzer.
• Feb. 8 – “Energy Independence,” presented by Dr. Andy Kear.
• Feb. 15 – “ Israel and the U.S.,” presented by Dr. Marc Simon.
• Feb. 22 – Islamic Awakening, presented by Dr. Catherine Cassara.
• March 1 – “Food and Climate,” presented by Dr. Shannon Orr.