The Press Newspaper
Do you have symptoms of short-term memory loss or ADD?
If you’re a regular reader of The Press, take this test to determine how serious your condition is.
If you score:
1) This football team celebrated its 70th anniversary last year and it may be its last.
2) This former Toledo Goaldigger and member of Team USA which won hockey gold in Lake Placid in 1990 was in town earlier this year to sign autographs at a Toledo Walleye game.
3) This Toledo based company with a location in Northwood celebrates its 100th anniversary this year.
4) This social service agency celebrates its 150th anniversary this year.
5) This controversial traffic control device was eliminated by the City of Northwood.
6) Eastwood High School students won five state titles in 2009 including these two team titles.
7) Earlier this year, Clay and Anthony Wayne set an Ohio High School attendance record for this sport when they attracted 4,020 fans.
9) Baba (Magdalene) Ujvagi, East Toledo folk artist, had this work on display at the White House.
10) Aaron martin, Cardinal Stritch grad from Northwood, won a t-shirt design contest for this professional team.
11) Bob Brandberg of Northwood accomplished this athletic feat at age 83.
12) Luke Shaffer, an Eastwood grad and New York musician, recently appeared on this national television show.
13) This long-awaited railroad overpass has once again been delayed, this time to 2012.
14) American Idol singing sensation Crystal Bowersox is from this small Ottawa County town.
15) The new Penn-National casino will be located in this community.
16) Reed Steele, current director of the Challenger Learning Center, once had a role in a short-lived television series called Man of the People with this famous actor.
Answers: 1.b 2.b 3.b 4.b 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10. a 11. a 12. b 13. b 14.b 15.a 16.a
No results found.