Do you have symptoms of short-term memory loss or ADD?
If you’re a regular reader of The Press, take this test to determine how serious your condition is.
If you score:
13—16 Congrats. You have 4-gigs RAM;
9—12 Stress may have shrunk your hippocampus
5—8 Eat blueberries, drink pomegranate juice
0—4 Brace for the electrodes. You’re toast.
1) This football team celebrated its 70th anniversary last year and it may be its last.
a) The Jack Frost Sugars
b) East Side Raiders
2) This former Toledo Goaldigger and member of Team USA which won hockey gold in Lake Placid in 1990 was in town earlier this year to sign autographs at a Toledo Walleye game.
a) Ted Garvin
b) Mike Eruzione
3) This Toledo based company with a location in Northwood celebrates its 100th anniversary this year.
a) The Andersons
b) Gross Electric
4) This social service agency celebrates its 150th anniversary this year.
a) East Toledo Family Center
b) The Lutheran Home of Toledo
5) This controversial traffic control device was eliminated by the City of Northwood.
a) Red light camera at Woodville and Lemoyne
b) The mobile speed van
6) Eastwood High School students won five state titles in 2009 including these two team titles.
a) Boys bowling and girls track
b) Boys track and girls bowling
7) Earlier this year, Clay and Anthony Wayne set an Ohio High School attendance record for this sport when they attracted 4,020 fans.
a) Girls basketball
8) Jordan Kovacs, a Clay grad and walk-on football player, earned a starting role as a safety at this Big Ten school..
a) The Ohio State University
b) University of Michigan
9) Baba (Magdalene) Ujvagi, East Toledo folk artist, had this work on display at the White House.
a) Hungarian egg painting
b) Christmas ornaments
10) Aaron martin, Cardinal Stritch grad from Northwood, won a t-shirt design contest for this professional team.
a) Toledo Mud Hens
b) Toledo Walleye
11) Bob Brandberg of Northwood accomplished this athletic feat at age 83.
a) Bowled a 300 game
b) Shot a double eagle
12) Luke Shaffer, an Eastwood grad and New York musician, recently appeared on this national television show.
a) The Jersey Shore
b) American Idol
13) This long-awaited railroad overpass has once again been delayed, this time to 2012.
14) American Idol singing sensation Crystal Bowersox is from this small Ottawa County town.
a) Rocky Ridge
15) The new Penn-National casino will be located in this community.
a) East Toledo
16) Reed Steele, current director of the Challenger Learning Center, once had a role in a short-lived television series called Man of the People with this famous actor.
a) James Garner
b) Bruce Willis
Answers: 1.b 2.b 3.b 4.b 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10. a 11. a 12. b 13. b 14.b 15.a 16.a