Do you have symptoms of short-term memory loss or ADD?
If you’re a regular reader of The Press, take this test to determine how serious your condition is.
If you score:
13—16 Congrats. You have 4-gigs RAM;
9—12 Stress may have shrunk your hippocampus
5—8 Eat blueberries, drink pomegranate juice
0—4 Brace for the electrodes. You’re toast.
1) A cabin built in 1847 and which will be the centerpiece of an historical interpretation center for the Great Black Swamp was moved to this park.
a) Navarre Park
b) Pearson Park
2) According to golfer Bill Sine, who recorded one of these at Hidden Hills, which is better?
a) Hole in one
b) Double eagle
3) A former councilperson in this Wood County village has suggested disbanding the village’s police force and contracting with another force to save about $100,000.
4) At 167 years old, this is Oregon’s oldest business.
a) Johlin Winery
b) Sprague’s Farm Market
5) He said, “Dude, you stabbed me,” during a road rage incident.
a) Radio talk show host Michael Savage
b) Radio talk show host Troy Neff
6) Local magician Andy Portala and his wife Melissa made national news when they appeared on this network television program.
a) Tequila Sheila
b) Wife Swap
7) At 70 years old, this former local judge became the oldest man to win the Ohio State Singles Championship in trap shooting.
a) Leroy Jethro Gibbs
b) Don Petroff
8) This village received $72,000 of high-tech surveillance equipment from the Office of Homeland Security.
a) Devil’s Hole
9) Justin Thomas, a 24-year-old Clay grad, pitched in Spring training for this Major League team before being sent back to the minors.
a) Cleveland Indians
b) Seattle Mariners
10) Stacy Jurich drove across America in a Mercedes Benz powered by this.
a) Vegetable oil
11) With 273 wins, this coach has the most wins of any boys’ basketball coach in the 50 years of the Eastwood program.
a) Steve Stoller
b) Doyce “Frenchy” Filiere
12) The new name for Toledo’s science center, formerly called COSI, is.
a) The Black Hole
b) Imagination Station
13) This village turned down a $500,000 donation from FDS Coking to withdraw its appeal before the Environmental Review Appeals Board.
b) Harbor View
14) According to a spokesperson from the Regional Growth Partnership this industry is becoming the largest employer in Northwest Ohio.
a) Wind turbine production
15) This school won a state track championship in 2009.
16) Northwood council voted to end its contract with an Arizona company for this “traffic safety tool.”
a) The speed van
b) The red light cameras
Answers: 1.b 2.b 3.b 4.b 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10. a 11. a 12. b 13. b 14.b 15.a 16.a