The Press Newspaper
The City of Northwood received 40 resumes for the position of city administrator, which has been vacant since May when former Administrator Dennis Recker abruptly resigned after just 19 months on the job.
Mayor Mark Stoner has asked for input from council on the candidates’ qualifications.
“The mayor asked us to look over the resumes and score them from 1-10,” said Councilman Dave Gallaher on Wednesday.
Locally, Jerry Eversman, who worked for the Oregon Municipal Court until last year and is currently self-employed in a mobile music D.J. business, and Melanie R. Bowen, chairman of the Lake Township board of trustees and customer service representative/human resources liaison with Caraustar Toledo Tube, are among the candidates. The others on the list are:
• Robert Anderson, city administrator, East Jordan, Michigan, July, 2010 to present.
• Allen R. Shoaff, of Huron, Ohio, was employed by Cuyahoga County as manager of the Cuyahoga Regional Information System;
• Mike Gory, Toledo, branch manager, wholesale, Sherwin Williams Co., Cleveland, from 1986 to the present.
• Kenneth D. Neidert, Toledo, president and co-owner of Airsolve, Inc., from 1998 to the present.
• Jerry James Bishop, Toledo, magistrate, Village of Walbridge, 1984 to the present.
• George English, Perrysburg, human resource director for Checker Distributors, 1996-2012.
• Pam Haynam, former member of the Sylvania Board of Education. Has worked on financial legal and technical matters with large corporations.
• Patrick S. Jordan, Borough Manager for Bristol Bay Borough in Naknek/King Salmon, Alaska, since Nov. 7, 2011. Previously was supervisor/chief administrative officer of Muskegon Charter Township.
• William D. Bierie, Swanton, was president and CEO of the Nord Center, Norcare Enterprises, Nord Vocational Industries, and NC Associates, Lorain, Ohio, from 2008-2011.
• Brian Patrick, Hamler, Ohio, superintendent, northwest Ohio Juvenile Detention, Training & Rehabilitation District, Stryker, Ohio, 2004 to present.
• Charles L. Biggert, Jr., Genoa, superintendent, Highland County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Hillsboro, Ohio, June, 2008-Oct, 2011.
• Michelle Gossard, Monroe, Michigan, sixth grade teacher, Bedford Public Schools, from May, 2009-June, 2011.
• Ronald Luttrell, II, firefighter/paramedic for the City of Bellefontaine, Ohio and Shawnee Township in Lima, Ohio.
• Matthew J. Steck, Delta, Ohio, inside sales representative, Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Club, Nov. 10.
• John Edward Leibig, Waterville, Director of Operations, Residential and Support Services, Sunshine, Inc., Maumee, 2010-2012.
• Rachel McHattie, Cleveland Clinic, Maumee, patient financial services, November, 2011 to present.
• Eric A. Strahl, city manager, Menominee, Michigan, 2009.
• Jae Jon Guetschow, MPA, Blissfield, MI, various offices and public positions in Blissfield village government.
• Debbie Carpenter, accounting manager, Mulberry, Florida, 2010-2012.
• Robert A. Schaumleffel, Jr., was town manager of Red Springs, North Carolina, 7-11, 4-12.
• Alan J. Knapp, retired director of the Trumbull County Planning Commission, Warren, Ohio.
• Brad S. Peebles, Lyons, Ohio, commissioner of business development and regional affairs for City of Toledo, Jan., 2010 – March, 2012.
• Bruce W. Hardy, Findlay, public service director for City of Findlay, 2008-2011.
• John A. Dougherty, city administrator, Reedsburg, Wisconsin, Sept., 2011.
• Stacey L. Phillips, North Baltimore, Ohio, coordinator of business & operations for the chemistry department at BGSU.
• Judy Ann Ennis, project director to the Ohio GROWS grant, former executive dean of Owens Community College Findlay campus.
• Christopher J. Bauerschmidt, Ph.D., business consultant, and former director of business services for Owens Community College.
• David A. Maynard, City Administrator/clerk/treasurer, Princeton, WI.
• Corry M. Baker, administrative director of Kids Count Too, Inc., a foster care and adoption agency.
• Ethel A. Hierholzer, Oregon, director of operations, with experience in governmental accounting, including a state operated, intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled and municipal governments.
• Harry A. Staven, city manager, city of St. Mary’s, AK.
• James C. Fox, director of human resources for Lucas County Engineer’s Office until 2011.
• Joshua M. Eggleston, rural development specialist with the WSOS Community Action Commission in Fremont.
• Gary St. John, village administrator, Stryker, Ohio.
• John W. Keck, manager of grants and project control, City of Detroit, Transit Department.
• David W. Metzger, street superintendent, City of Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
• Steve DeBolt, village manager, Whispering Pines, North Carolina, from 2008-2011.
• Kenneth A. Yant, finance officer, village of North Baltimore.
No results found.