No need to fret as Labor Day and the unofficial end of summer are upon us – there’s literally a harvest of fun things to look forward to in September – fall festivals, corn mazes, farmer’s markets and more.
• Discover Downtown Toledo Walking Tours, Thursdays noon to 1 p.m. through Sept. 17. Call 419-259-5207 or e-mail
for meeting locations and destinations.
• Sculpture In the Village, Williams Park, SR 300 just north of SR 600, Gibsonburg. Ohio; Open daily. A juried outdoor sculpture exhibit with over 20 of the Midwest's best sculptors displaying sculpture in bronze, stone, steel, marble, aluminum, granite, glass, concrete, etc. in an outdoor setting meandering for 1/3 mile on a paved path around a quarry surrounded with trees, flowers, fountains and waterfalls. For further information, contact: Jim Havens, Curator, at 419-849-3048 or visit: www.sanduskycounty.org
• Marblehead Lighthouse State Park, 110 Lighthouse Sr., Marblehead. Tours offered weekday afternoons from 1 to 4:45 p.m. May 26 through Sept. 4, and on the second Saturday of the month from May through October.
• Farmer’s Market Wednesdays through Oct. 14 at 4 p.m., Lake Township Administration Building, 27975 Cummings Rd., Lake Township.
• Genoa Farmer’s Market every other Saturday through Oct 10, Town Hall parking lot, downtown Genoa.