Every passing day since the earthquake hit southern Haiti more devastation and human suffering is revealed, and ISOH/IMPACT’s disaster relief efforts are well underway. The nation’s need for aid will range from water and food to medical and building supplies. Diversified Insurance-Blair Associates will be excepting Health Kit donations in their Elmore office at 349 Rice Street on behalf of ISOH/IMPACT through January 29th. Donations will be accepted M-F from 9-5, for more information or to make arrangements for an after hours drop-off please contact Jeannie Giesler at 419-862-2766.
Place these items inside a sealed one-gallon plastic bag. Please do not deviate from the list as it slows down the fulfillment process.
• 1 hand towel (15" x 25" up to 17" x 27", No kitchen towels)
• 1 washcloth
• 1 comb (large and sturdy, not pocket-sized)
• 1 nail file or fingernail clippers (no emery boards or toenail clippers)
• 1 bath-size bar of soap (3 oz. and up)
• 1 toothbrush (single brushes only in original wrapper, No child-size brushes)
• 6 adhesive plastic strip sterile bandages
• 1 tube toothpaste
Please put these items in a separate Zip loc bag
• Children's Tylenol
Please visit www.isohimpact.org for information about ways you can help with other immediate needs and to locate other drop off locations.
ISOH/IMPACT CONTACT INFO:
Linda A. Greene, President/CEO